As it is only February, I have not purchased/ received too much stuff yet, but I have received these items:
Laundry bags, hangers, storage containers, screw driver set, and a cord wrap.
- Laundry bags- Obviously these are essential to the college experience. One cannot go to college without a laundry bag. Unless, however, you want everyone to see your nasty, dirty laundry. I suggest you buy one!:)
- Hangers- These are a necessity. You definitely do not want your clothes trashing up your small and cramped dorm room. I am sure your room mate will not appreciate it either! Originally I was taking just plain colored hangers, but then my parents were super awesome and got me my favorite color!
- Storage container- My parents bought this with a great idea in mind. There are three little sections. One would be used to store medicine. Another would hold a small sewing kit. The last would be a tiny first aid kit. I thought this was such a great idea to keep myself organized next year!
- Screw Driver set- You never know when you will need to build/ fix/ take down something. I have wanted to open these already because I always need a screw driver for something it seems like! I also love these because they are purple. Who doesn’t love purple? … exactly…
- Cord wrap- This is the cutest, most amazing thing I have ever seen. They make cord wraps at all sorts of different prices and styles. This one is a monkey. I think my dad found at it Target’s dollar section. Basically it keeps all of your cords from going wild. This is something I was planning on purchasing anyway. The fact that it is a monkey just makes it so much more perfect!
I have not started the big purchases yet. I think I am off to a great start though! College is so close that I should probably get a move on!
What is your biggest purchase for college? Anything interesting that you would have never thought of had someone else not purchased it?
Until next time,