How exciting! College Rants has received its first ever award! My blog was nominated by Audrey!
Thank you so much Audrey for being super amazing and nominating me! I am so happy that I this blog has been read by so many of you and appreciated. Without many great readers, my blog would be nothing. So thank you for making this a huge success.
In receiving a blogging award there are certain rules you must
1. Post the award to the blog.
2. Tell your readers that you have received the award.
3. Thank the person who has nominated you.
4. Nominate 5 people who you think are deserving of the award.
5. Send a comment to the 5 people you nominated.
6. List 5 facts about you.
Audrey had changed the number of how many people you recommend, facts about you, etc. when she wrote her post about the blog. I think five is a great basic number so I’m going with that!
Here are my nominations:
Instead of doing five facts about me, I decided that five facts
about college would be more suitable for this blog:
- You have to walk every where! I have probably walked at least two miles everyday since I have been here!
- Not as many people drink as you would think.
- THERE IS SO MUCH HOMEWORK
- There any many instances of “that would only happen in college” a day. (example’s: my floor builds a blanket fort and watches Disney movies every Thursday and I heard of a girl who forgot to bring eating utensils to college, so she ate her Ramen Noodles with her Sharpie’s acting as chop sticks…)
- People play Frisbee here like nobodies business
Anyway, thank you again to all of you who always read my blog! It means a lot!
Have a great day!